Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

Happy Friday!

It's finally here! This was a tough/tiring week with the hubs gone out of state for a work trip. Ali and I missed him a lot. It was a bit scary being home alone in a new place too, and Ali's elmo toys randomly singing in the middle of the night didn't help that either!! Needless to say, we're thrilled he's back now and we have some fun activities planned for the weekend with a pool party and a trip to the zoo being a few of the highlights. Hope everyone has a great weekend :)

Also, I found this great new app for FREE at the App Store called Rhonna Designs.  


Thought I'd give you a view of what it looks like when I step out of my place:

This little guy and his buddies love hanging around outside our door. We call him Kermie. Or maybe just I do.


Since it rains almost daily here, we see a lot of rainbows. It's hard to tell but this was a double rainbow, my first time seeing one!

No comments: