Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Our February 14th Celebrations!

Heres a glimpse at how we celebrated this year:
Yes I did buy myself a super corny balloon from the dollar store that kept my toddler busy for 45 mins. Win Win!
 




We have a very serious Chocolate Covered Cream Puffs Obsession

E-card Courtesy of Kate Spade NY via Paperlesspost.com




Used the E-card to surprise the Hubster with my Cheesy Spin on it..Get it?!

Found these cute printable banners here that I decorated around the house




Via Fun Fleece website





Hubster had some surprises of his own. Such a romantic I tell ya.

Wishing everyone a lifetime filled with blissful love, like the one I'm lucky to have!





 PS -
After I was done putting out all the surprises for the hubby I remembered I had to make Valentine cards for Ali's class party too.. it was 11:45 at this point and they took foreverrr to do but they came out so darn cute! I filled them with Valentine's themed Hershey Kisses. Thanks Target for having the best V-day supplies!



No comments: