Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

Stepping stone


I'm on the bus headed for one last time to 5 Times Square. I knew when I started at this company I wouldn't be here forever. It was not the profession or career path I wanted for the rest of my life. I just didn't realize how quickly the past 3 years of my life would go by. Bittersweet. I have been fortunate that my career here was not as terrible as many others who were on clients with grueling schedules and ungodly long hours, I did have my share of it, but the last year or so it was definitely a job I enjoyed doing. The friendships I made and the concepts I learned are invaluable in my life. I knew stepping through these doors would lead me to places I have always aspired to go professionally, but seeing it come true brings an immense feeling of accomplishment and gratefulness. God is ever kind. Change is never easy, even when you initiate it. You just have to keep in mind that everything happens in life for a reason. No experience lasts forever. Eventually everything evolves; you must accept that reality in order to grow with it.


No comments: