Pages

Monday, January 12, 2009

Fortunately I bought a humidifier...

I spent the past 20-30 minutes fiddling with the various options of how to change my blog settings. I felt it needed to be updated with new colors, layout, fonts and etc. After doing drastic rework, do you know where I ended up? Back to exactly how I had originally created the page (aside from a few minor renovations that I changed and could not undo; strange how that can be applied to so many decisions in life isn't it?).

I used to be a good storyteller. There was a time when endless tales would spill the vivid imagination of my mind onto page after page......................................

..............................................nowadays, its almost as if the creative juices have dried up. And I say almost with optimistic hope that the dehydration is not complete, that there is still time before the last drop has vaporized.

No comments: